Your Family: A Source of Pressure or Motivation? | Justin Worsham | Leaper Episode 53
Justin is a family man from Modesto, CA. His three albums, I’m a Good Husband, Paternally Challenged, and I Love My Kids¦I Swear are featured on Blue Collar Radio on SiriusXM. He has also been seen on Comic Without Borders with Russell Peters on Showtime and Played Jimmy Kimmel in Not Another Celebrity Movie.
Justin is the host of a comedy podcast for Dads called The Dad Podcast that is featured as one of Stitcher’s Top Parenting podcasts. He lives in Burbank, CA with his High School sweetheart and their two boys.
Justin Worsham is a ‘leaper’ Dad who shares his twelve-year startup dad journey with a comedic flare! He shares his passion for his ‘Dad Podcast,’ that he started back in 2011. The importance of having balance with work and family, not in quantity time, but in quality time.
- What is one time management tool?
- My Smartphone
- Manage Health: “I am not so good at that, but I start riding my bike.”
- Book every StartupDad should read on Business: Total Money Makeover- Dave Ramsey; Guerilla Marketing
- Book every StartupDad should read on Fatherhood/Family: Babywise & The Whole-brain Child
- The Total Money Makeover – Dave Ramsey
- Guerilla Marketing – Jay Conrad Levinson
- Babywise – Gary Ezzo
- The Whole-Brain Child – Daniel J. Siegel
- Paprika App – Time Managment
- JustinComedy.com – Justine Worsham
- The Dad Podcast – Justin’s Podcast
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE