Work at Home Dad; Courage and Freedom | Andrew Ledell | Leaper Episode 63
Andrew is an expert at using and most importantly troubleshooting all of today’s most common and most powerful internet marketing technology, including WordPress website development, building the technical framework of lead generation and email marketing funnels, podcasting setup and much more.
His life-changing opportunity to become a work-at-home dad (through work he’s done with wife Monaica and Truth Hacking) led him to establish his own business, Done For You Tech, in 2015.
Andrew Ledell is a ‘leaper’ startup dad who shares his journey with us as a father, husband and entrepreneur. Andrew and his wife who is also an entrepreneur do it all by doing the best they can and realizing balance really doesn’t exist.
Andrew also shares with us how he adjusted to life after his leap; how his business grew out of his wife’s business; how he found the courage to take the leap; how he validated his business; how he finds his customers; his doubts/fears; also, what success looks like to him and how he is going to get there.
- What is one time management tool?
- Electronic Reminders and Project Managment Systems – Asana
- How do you stay focused?
- I’m not that great at staying focused, but that is where electronic reminders are handy
- Manage Health: I go running every day
- Book every StartupDad should read on Business: The War of Art
- Book every StartupDad should read on Fatherhood/Family: Courtship After Marriage
Get a FREE Graphic Design from Andrew! Doneforyoutech.com/startupdad
- The War of Art– Steven Pressfield
- Courtship After Marriage – Zig Ziglar
- Doneforyoutech.com – Get a FREE Graphic from Andrew!
- Twitter & Facebook – Contact Andrew on Social Media
- Asana – Time Managment App
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE