Chris Guillebeau is the New York Times bestselling author of The Happiness of Pursuit, The $100 Startup, and other books. During a lifetime of self-employment, he visited every country in the world (193 in total) before his 35th birthday. Every summer in Portland, Oregon he hosts the World Domination Summit, a gathering of creative, remarkable people. Connect with Chris on Twitter, on his blog, or at your choice of worldwide airline lounge.
Chris is an expert guest who takes us on a journey through his books. In this episode, Chris breaks down why he wrote each book and shares some of these key points with the startup dad audience:
- Knowing your world and creating opportunities
- Using your time wisely by making every moment count
- Finding your purpose through entrepreneurship
- Allow yourself the opportunity to pursue different paths
- Born for This
- Finding your best work environments
- Joy, Money and Flow – What makes you happy? Is it sustainable? What are you good at?
- ChrisGuillebeau.com – Contact Chris!
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 3 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE