The One Thing You Need Before You “LEAP!” | Brian Mays | Leaper Episode 65
Brian Mays has been an active graphic designer for nearly 20 years, but he has been a big kid for a little over 40 years. While the day may come when he is no longer a graphic designer, he will always be a kid. Where most adults have an inner child that they let out, Brian has an inner adult that gets to play every so often.
Brian has a life mantra: Be Nice, Have Fun.
Brian’s professional activities include graphic design, creative software training, and digital painting. His personal activities include LEGOs, playing video games, and being one of the biggest Star Wars Fans around.
Brian Mays is a startup dad who recently took the leap as a graphic designer for over twenty years. He shares his journey with us on family life and how he manages to find some sort of balance with being an active father/husband while simultaneously growing his business.
- What is one time management tool?
- Calendar on iPhone.
- Manage Health: I don’t do it as much as I would like, but I am eating healthier
- How do you stay focused:
- I go to the library and wear headphones
- Book every StartupDad should read: No More Dreaded Mondays
- No More Dreaded Mondays – Dan Miller
- Brian Mays.com – Contact Brian!
- BrianMaysArt – See Brian’s art!
- PlayandDream – More from Brian!
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE