The Mentee: Making Connections with Influencers | Geoff Woods | Leaper Episode 48
Geoff (Jeff) Woods is the host of the Mentee Podcast. After hearing the Jim Rohn’s quote that “you are the average of the 5 people you spend the most time with” Geoff set out on a mission to surround himself with high level CEOs and entrepreneurs.
Fast forward, he is a now being mentored by many of these heavy hitters and he publishes the real conversations he has with his mentors on in his top business podcast The Mentee.
Geoff has been featured in Entrepreneur.com and is considered the authority on building meaningful relationships with high level influencers and mentors.
Geoff Woods is a ‘Leaper’ Startup Dad who shares his dynamic journey from a successful medical device sales career to a successful Podcaster and Coach. Geoff credits his success to having a supportive wife and surrounding himself with successful CEO’s as well as entrepreneurs who are now or have been where he wants to go.
Geoff expounds on the details of balancing his family life with his business; how he built a successful business knowing the needs of his customers first; how ironing became a time of personal enrichment; the importance of maximizing your time using your calendar; and three of the seven steps in creating a 7 figure network:
- Get clarity on what it is you want (realize a mentor will serve you best in their area of expertise)
- Talk about it consistently
- Get out of your house and hang out where these people hang out
- What is one time management tool?
- Digital Calendar.
- Manage Health: Meditation
- Book every Startup Dad should read on business: Cash Flow Quadrant
- Book every Startup Dad should read on Fatherhood/Family: The 5 Love Languages
- Cash Flow Quadrant – Robert Kiyosaki
- The 5 Love Languages – Gary Chapman
- The Mentee – Geoff Woods Podcast
- FREE Action Guide to help YOU Find the best mentors – Geoff Woods
- Geoff on Entrepreneur.com
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE