1) Subscribing to the Podcast
2) Rating the show (4-stars, 5 stars etc.)
3) leaving an honest Review
Below are the simple steps to do that. **On a computer is really simple** (iPhone/iPad instructions bottom of page)
NOTE: Once you click on the link below you will have to toggle back and forth between this webpage and iTunes…
- Click this link http://bit.ly/sudadhqios
- Click the big blue button that says, View in iTunes
- If asked, give your computer permission to Launch Application (which allows it to open iTunes). **If you don’t have iTunes it will direct you to the download page**
Click Subscribe and confirm on the StartupDadHQ podcast.
- Click Rating & Reviews (to the right of the word “Details”) and then click Write a Review
- Fill out the Review form (examples below) and click Submit. Your review helps other people looking at the podcast!
Reviews can be a simple sentence or two “ here are a few examples. Feel free to use one or make up your own… (A few more examples at the bottom of this document).
- This podcast makes driving to work a lot more interesting. Way better than listening to the radio. 3 days/week is great, 5 would be better. 😉 Keep them coming Joel!
- Fatherhood + Entrepreneurship = Perfect! This is the show I’ve been waiting for. This one goes to the top of my playlist.
- I’m not a dad but I’m a mom and I can relate to the challenges of being a parent and wanting to pursue ones passions and leave a legacy for your child. This is awesome Joel!
- A podcasts focused on men being Fathers! Perfect¦ You have a listener and supporter in me
- Joel, I’m not sure why you only decided focus on dads. Most of this is very much a mom struggle as well. Maybe you’ll decide to add moms into the mix at some point. Good job
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of “Subscribe” and share this podcasts using the options available (FB and/or Twitter).
- Excellent podcast, it is full of useful information and is easy to follow and utilize.
- Great podcast, easy to listen to and follow.
- Finally a podcast that talks about starting and growing a business while still making time for one’s family. This is fantastic.
- Tons of great information presented in a straight forward manner. Joel also gives great tips, tactics and tools. Thank You!!
- Thank you for all you do Joel!
- Joel, love the format and you’re doing a wonderful job¦
- Goes perfectly with my morning coffee “ thanks Joel!
Startup Dads (w/ a business):
- Listening to these first few podcasts has been great. If you are a father trying to start a home, online or brick and mortar business you have to listen to this podcast. Can’t wait to see how it develops.
- Joel does a great job asking the right questions and the tough questions. I’m glad to hear that the Startup Dads are really sharing with complete honesty and not just painting this perfect rainbow.
- Thanks for all of the useful information. This podcast is giving me a few things to think about and adjust with my current business. Keep them coming!
- Fantastic perspective on the real issues that dads face. This is a must listen show for new dads.
Startup Dads (w/out a business):
- I really like what Joel is doing here and as a father myself I cannot wait for me. Keep them coming!
- As a father who loves to spend time with his kids (6 & 2yrs) and a desire to startup my own business this podcast is perfect for me. Keep up the great work!
- Finally a podcast that showcases dads for a change Great job Joel!
Soon to be Dads:
- Not a dad yet! But I came across this podcast and decided to give it a listen and man! I was blown away. Tons of useful information and tips for dads to start their own business on improve on current business. Thank you
Moms looking to Support:
- Mom of 3 here. There are tons of content (i.e. blogs, websites, books) highlighting the importance of moms. Rarely do we have conversations on fatherhood and showcasing great dads. This podcast is perfect!
- Joel I think it’s fantastic that you are spending the first 10-15 minutes of the show talking about family & fatherhood.
Women looking to Support:
- What a great and much need podcast! Can’t wait to hear more and share with my husband.
If you want to give it a shot on your iPhone or iPad please review this first (click on the link) –> For pictorial instructions on how to subscribe, Leave a rating and review on your iPhone or iPad go to: http://www.imore.com/how-rate-or-review-podcast-your-iphone-or-ipad