Startup Dad Headquarters 2.0
A 14 Year Journey: Early Days – Final Day.
There will never be a point in your in your life ” where it’s the right time to do a great thing. If you’re waiting for that perfect perfect moment, that perfect timing, it’s not going to happen. You know what you have to do? You have to create the perfect time, and the perfect opportunity, and the perfect situation. – Eric Thomas
– Monday’s: StartupDad, Side Hustlers (30 minutes):Short chats (10-15 minutes) with Dads who have started building a business on the side, very early stages, while still working a full time job. I will wrap up these episodes by answering 1 or 2 questions (Q&A’s) submitted by Dad’s online through: Social Media, Directly on website, Email, Phone calls. etc¦ And you can access all the different ways to ask a question on the show notes page for this episode at startupdadhq.com/version2
– Tuesday’s & Thursday’s: StartupDad, Leapers (45 minutes): Dad’s who have fully taken the leap (1-5yrs), and generating an income ($50,000 – $250,000/ year).
– Wednesday’s: StartupDad Elite (30 minutes):Highly successful Dad’s who have been crushing it for (3+ yrs),generating over $250,000/year and most importantly they have obtained their definition of Freedom.
– Expert Friday’s (1 hour) :Workshop/Webinar style conversation with EXPERTS in all subjects related to building an awesome business and being an awesome dad.
- Business examples include: Legal, Accounting, Private Health Insurance, Website Design, Branding, Social Media, Marketing, Virtual Assistance, etc¦
- Fatherhood examples: Daddy bloggers, Authors, Dads with high performing/successful children, etc…
Links Mentioned In Episode:
- Youtube Channel: Watch as I chat with my VA, Logo Designer, Sponsors. See Step by Step how to videos.
- Facebook Fan Page: Join 2,000+ Facebook Fans
- My Current Lead Magnet (it’s not the greatest): FREE GIFT
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest updates, early opt-ins and podcast episodes signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE