Shifting Priorities, Building & Growing a Team | Rodrigo Fernandez | Elite Episode 69
Rodrigo is a marketing professional with over eight years of experience working with small to medium sized businesses. He currently runs a boutique marketing agency called MarketingWise and he is also the host of Way of the Father a podcast focused on exploring the journey of fatherhood from a Christian Perspective. Rodrigo is married to his wife Andrea and they have a 2 year old son and expecting a baby girl in September.
Rodrigo Fernandez is a ‘Elite’ startup dad who shares his exciting journey with us as a husband, father, and entrepreneur. This ‘Elite’ dad is not only experiencing growth in his business but also growth at home as he and his wife are expecting their second child due in September. Here is what Rodrigo shares on how he is doing it all:
- Balancing it all with business, family, and a wife who works full-time
- When he realized he was not meant to work a 9 to 5
- How he built multiple businesses and sold them off
- How things changed once his son came into the picture
- Rearranging his work/life balance in his business by focusing on this one thing:
- Training employees- making sure instructions are clear, allow them room to grow, recognize strength and weaknesses, and train them to think on their feet.
- Why he started the Podcast “Way of the Father.”
- The Pivotal point when his business finally took off
- Going through challenges and overcoming fears
- Where he sees his business in the next five years
- What’s your secret sauce? Passion
- Personal Habit that attributes to your success? Prayer that keeps me centered
- Manage Health: Trying to eat a lot better
- Book every StartupDad should read from an Entrepreneur Perspective: ReWork
- Book every StartupDad should read from a Fatherhood Perspective: The Father of the Family
- MarketingWise.Co – Business Website
- Rodrigo@marketingwise.co – Contact Rodrigo!
- The Father of the Family – Clayton Barbeau
- ReWork – Jason Fried
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE