Priest Willis, Sr is CEO of Affiliate Mission – the fastest growing affiliate management startup in North Carolina. Priest got his start in affiliate marketing in early 2000’s where he cut his teeth building a few niche affiliate sites and eventually started managing company programs like Lenovo, Atomicpark.com, and BuyCostumes.com.
Priest is a sidepreneur startup dad who shares his journey on how he juggles his career and entrepreneurship. He also shares what he has learned over the years on the topics of being a successful father and entrepreneur.
- How being a parent crosses over into being a successful entrepreneur
- What it means to build a legacy
- The challenges of finding a balance and finding what works for you
- The differences between digital marketing and affiliate marketing
- Taking advantage of all opportunities to learn new things
- Understanding your strengths and weaknesses and the importance of your spouse’s support
- What’s your secret sauce? Persistence
- What is one time management tool? An app called Pocket
- How do you stand out above the noise: My reputation and putting a social mission behind the business
- What is a habit that attributes to your success as a Husband, Father, and Entrepreneur? Patience
- Manage Health: Getting enough sleep and walking about three times a week
- Book every StartupDad should read from an Entrepreneur and Fatherhood Perspective: The One Thing, Spiritual Leadership
- AffiliateMission.Com – Contact Priest!
- The One Thing – By Gary Keller
- Spiritual Leadership – By J. Oswald Sanders
- Pocket App
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 3 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE