Mindfulness and Letting Go | Mark Dillon | Episode 93
Mark Dillon is a startup dad expert guest, who shares his journey and gives expert advice on the importance of being organized and the importance of mindfulness in your business. Here are some key points Mark shares in this episode:
- Benefits of practicing mindfulness
- fully engaged in living in your life.
- Living in the present rather than focusing on the past.
- How closing down one of the senses can make a big difference when practicing mindfulness.
- Seeing opportunities to practice mindfulness.
- mindfulness is all about mindfulness and practicing meditation.
- The definition of mindfulness – “I look at mindfulness as awareness. Awareness in this moment.”
- How an injury created an epiphany on the importance of being organized.
- How keeping yourself organized prevents you from wasting your time.
- The importance of reminding yourself what is it that you want to do.
- How mindfulness supports organizing – Steps to mindfulness.
- When it comes to organizing, mindfulness is first.
- Gather the things that you need to gather.
- Seeing it all.
- OrganizeMindfully.com – Contact Mark!
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 3 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE
Find out how here: Idea to Launch in 3 Months (weekly Webinar)