Kate’s official title is, the Content Creator and Community Leader at Entrepreneur on Fire w/ John Lee Dumas. But unofficially, Kate is the better half of the dynamic duo. In 2013 she officially took the LEAP from her 9-5 to begin working with John to build the now empire of Entrepreneur on Fire and a massive community called Fire Nation. In addition, to authoring the Eofire blog, Kate is also the host of Kate’s Take: The EOFire Audio Blog, where she share actionable advice for entrepreneurs who are looking to just start and take action today!
Kate is our expert guest on the show today and shares some “how to” advice on being a proactive entrepreneur who spends time and energy investing, learning, and teaching into your business. Here are some of the key points Kate shares in this episode:
- Investing time and energy into your business
- Plan properly
- Make a list of all your tasks and put a time to it
- The importance of putting the right food into your body
- Surround yourself with the right people
- Reflection – step back and reflect on what you are doing
- Learning on what you are doing right
- Learning on what you can do better
- Survey your customers, network, or mastermind group
- Revisit and improve your content
- Curing perfectionism by teaching
- Being real and sharing what worked and what hasn’t worked in your business.
- Start looking outward – look at how many people need your help with the information you have.
Done For You Tech: Doneforyoutech.com is THE one-stop solution for ALL your online marketing tech headaches. Landing pages, sales pages, webinars… the list goes on and on. Check ‘em all off by heading over to doneforyoutech.com/startupdad and get a FREE sales page designed when you order a new website.
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 3 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE
Find out how here: Idea to Launch in 3 Months (weekly Webinar)