Impacting 300K+ Lives and Leaving A Legacy! | Joshua Dorkin | Episode 71
Joshua is the founder of BiggerPockets.com whichis one of the most respected online real estate networking and information resource platforms, created for professionals, investors and homeowners. With over 300,000+ members, over 950,000 monthly unique visitors 1,250,000+ forum posts, and tens of thousands of articles, BiggerPockets is changing an industry, one investor at a time.
Joshua and team are on a mission to help educate people in all aspects of real estate and real estate investing and to provide tools, data, and resources to enhance real estate knowledge, networking, deal making, marketing, and other day to day real estate activities.
Episode Summary Coming Soon!
- What’s your secret sauce? Passion
- What’s one habit you attribute to your success as a Father, Husband and Entrepreneur: Love
- Manage Health:
- Eat Healthy
- Control Eating
- Fitbit Watch Device
- Book every StartupDad should read from an Entrepreneur Perspective: The One Thing
- Book every StartupDad should read from a Fatherhood Perspective: Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff
- BiggerPockets.com: Joshua Website
- BiggerPockets.com/UBG: Ultimate Biggers Guide for Real Estate Investiment
- The 10X Rule: Grant Cardone
- Fitbit Watch Device: How Joshua Manage His Health
- Don’t Sweat The Small Stuff: Richard Carlson
- The One Thing: Gary Keller
- CTA, I want to hear from you: joel(at)StartupDadHQ(.)com
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE
Find out how here: Idea to Launch in 3 Months