How to Standout Above the Crowd | Clint Arthur | Expert Episode 61
Clint is a graduate of the Wharton School of Business, the Glazer-Kennedy Insider’s Circle (GKIC) Info-Marketer of the of the Year, a successful entrepreneur with over a decade of experience running his own gourmet food company, and the #1 Bestselling author of Break Through Your Upper Limits on TV, His famous personal transformation experiences, keynote speeches, and frequent appearances on Network TV and syndicated radio shows inspire millions of people to live larger, more intensely, and with more impact on the world.
Clint Arthur is an ‘expert’ startup dad who shares his roller coaster journey with us from a 4.0 GPA, to driving a taxi, to having been on major network television shows promoting his business.
Clint tells us how to truly make your business stand out, to make a difference, and a fortune on television. Here are some of the key topics Clint focuses on:
- The importance of media- being on local news shows and national television
- Going out and making things happens
- The difference between an instant local celebrity vs. celebrity launch pad
- The formula to getting on television
- The importance of raising your status and your power
- The importance of high price & high quality
- The importance of status over merit
- How to monetize celebrity and local television
- What is one time management tool?
- Good ole fashion paper Calendar.
- Manage Health: Make going to the gym a habit even on your off days. “Keep Going!”
- Book every StartupDad should read: Anything by Zig Ziglar you can’t go wrong.
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE