Having and Growing a Lifestyle Business with A 9mth old | Mario Brown | Elite Episode 59
Mario is a serial entrepreneur, a passionate Internet Marketer with a life purpose of living up to his potential and to inspire others to live a better life. Mario is a loving husband, father & son.
Mario Brown is an ‘elite’ startup dad who shares his nine-year entrepreneurial journey with his supportive family at the center of it all.
Mario tells us how he balances it all; how he came to America from Germany with only $600 to his name; how he got started on his business; his definition of a lifestyle business; how to stand out from the crowd — providing something in the marketplace that other people don’t provide; his business model; how he generates income; the tipping point to his success; his biggest fear; and the importance of growth and not getting complacent.
- What is your “secret sauce”?
- Massive imperfect action
- What attributes to your success as a Father, Husband, and Entrepreneur?
- Emersion and self-development
- Book every StartupDad should read on Business: Rich Dad/Poor Dad, Go-Giver, Influence and Cashvertising, 4 Hour Work Week
- Book every StartupDad should read on Fatherhood: Any Tony Robbins
- Tony Robbins– Author Page
- Rich Dad/Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- Go-Giver – Bob Burg
- Influence – Robert Cialdini
- Cashvertising – Drew Whitman
- 4 Hour Work Week – Tim Ferris
- MarioBrown.net – Mario Brown
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE