Just by Subscribing to the Podcast, Rating the show (4-stars, 5 stars, etc) and leaving a Review, you’ll help us get prominently placed in the What’s Hot section of iTunes. This will get our podcast in front of thousands and thousands of people.
Below are the simple steps to do that. **On a computer is really simple** (iPhone/iPad instructions bottom of page)
NOTE: Once you click on the link below you will have to toggle back and forth between this webpage and iTunes…
- Click this link http://bit.ly/sudadhqios
- Click the big blue button that says, View in iTunes
- If asked, give your computer permission to Launch Application (which allows it to open iTunes). **If you don’t have iTunes it will direct you to the download page**
Click Subscribe and confirm on the StartupDadHQ podcast.
- Click Rating & Reviews (to the right of the word “Details”) and then click Write a Review
- Fill out the Review form (examples below) and click Submit. Your review helps other people looking at the podcast!
Reviews can be a simple sentence or two “ here are a few examples. Feel free to use one or make up your own… (A few more examples at the bottom of this document).
- This podcast makes driving to work a lot more interesting. Way better than listening to the radio. 3 days/week is great, 5 would be better. 😉 Keep them coming Joel!
- Fatherhood + Entrepreneurship = Perfect! This is the show I’ve been waiting for. This one goes to the top of my playlist.
- I’m not a dad but I’m a mom and I can relate to the challenges of being a parent and wanting to pursue ones passions and leave a legacy for your child. This is awesome Joel!
- A podcasts focused on men being Fathers! Perfect¦ You have a listener and supporter in me
- Joel, I’m not sure why you only decided focus on dads. Most of this is very much a mom struggle as well. Maybe you’ll decide to add moms into the mix at some point. Good job
- Click the drop down arrow to the right of “Subscribe” and share this podcasts using the options available.
- From the reviews already submitted if you like any of them click “YES” next to “Was this review helpful?”
If you want to give it a shot on your iPhone or iPad please review this first (click on the link) –> For pictorial instructions on how to subscribe, Leave a rating and review on your iPhone or iPad go to: http://www.imore.com/how-rate-or-review-podcast-your-iphone-or-ipad