Follow Your Purpose: SAHD and Tech CEO | James Oliver Jr. | Leaper Episode 58
James is a tech entrepreneur and CEO of WeMontage which he built and funded by raising private investment capital. WeMontage is the world’s only website that lets you turn your photos into large collages on removable wallpaper.
James has a degree from Morehouse College and an MBA from UNC-Chapel Hill. He is married to his amazing wife Ayana, and together they have the world’s kewtest twins, Thaddeus and Zoe.
James Oliver is a ‘leaper’ startup dad who shares his journey from an MBA graduate to a successful entreprenuer; whose business has been featured on The Today Show, and major home decor sites like Martha Stewart.com.
James describes how being a father of twins and having a super supportive wife has been his reason behind why leaving a legacy is important. He also shares the importance of focusing on the “why” and not the “what;” his desire to be on the hit TV show Shark Tank; how he built his business from ground up, twice; and how he lives his life doing what he was born to do.
- What is one time management tool?
- Calendar with alerts.
- Manage Health: Ride Bikes and Walk the Dog
- Book every StartupDad should read on Business: Do More Faster
- Book every StartupDad should read on Fatherhood/Family: Fatherhood, Work & Family
- Do More Faster – Brad Feld
- The Working Dad’s Survival Guide – Scott Behson
- @JamesOliverJr – Twitter
- @WeMontage – Twitter
- TrepLifeDad – James Oliver Blog
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE