Failure Therapy: Never Failing Again | Kevin Caldwell | Hustle Episode 62
Kevin is one of America’s leading personal achievement and performance experts. Whether keynote speaking, facilitating mastermind groups, workshops or coaching clients, audience members from America to Australia report that Kevin’s high energy, refreshing and original presentations exceed their expectations. Through his passion for excellence and innovative approach to life he has garnered many rewarding experiences, but Kevin’s most passionate pursuit is to be the best father he can be to his amazing gift from God, his daughter, Imani.
Kevin Caldwell is a ‘side hustle’ startup dad who’s found his purpose and is ready to share it with the world. He stops to talk to us about the love he has for his 8-year-old daughter Imani, his business and how he aims to take the leap and what it may look like when he does.
- Analyzing your passions
- Focusing on that thing that makes you come alive
- What is one time management tool?
- Taking a break every 45mins
- One way you stay focused?
- Meditate and Pray
- Book every StartupDad should read on Business: Richest Man in Babylon & Think and Grow Rich
- Book every StartupDad should read on Fatherhood/Family: The Book of Proverbs
- The Richest Man in Babylon – George Clason
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- Proverbs – The Bible
- The Equation – Kevin Caldwell
- The Adventures of Imani – Set to release July 30th on Amazon!
- TheKevinCaldwell – Contact Kevin
- Twitter & Facebook – Kevin on Social Media
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE