Michael Stelzner is the founder and CEO of Social Media Examiner, which is world’s largest social media marketing resource helping millions of businesses discover how to best use social media to connect with customers, drive traffic, generate awareness and increase sales. Mike is also an author of the books Launch and Writing White Papers and the man behind large events, such as Social Media Marketing World, which is going down in just a few weeks April 17 – 19th and Social Media Success Summit. He is also the host of the Social Media Marketing podcast, founder of the Social Media Marketing Society and the host of the weekly Morning Social Media Marketing TALK show. Mike is a husband and father of three beautiful young ladies.
Mike shares his journey from corporate America to entrepreneur Dad, who puts his family first. Here are some key points:
- The importance of intentionally building relationships with your children
- Minimizing distractions to spend quality time with your wife
- Overcoming obstacles
- The reasons why you have to enjoy what you are doing
- Scheduling time for yourself to work on important task
- Selecting private health insurance that works for you
- Finding a balance between paying more or paying health insurance for your employees
- What’s your secret sauce? Persuasiveness
- What is one time management tool? Schedule time with yourself
- What is a habit that attributes to your success as a Husband, Father, and Entrepreneur? Developing people
- Manage Health: Exercise and don’t eat cheese
- Book every StartupDad should read from a Fatherhood and Entrepreneur Perspective: Necessary Endings
- SocialMediaExaminer.com – Contact Mike!
- Social Media Marketing World
- Necessary Endings – By Henry Cloud
- Launch – By Mike Stelzner
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes three days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE