Entrepreneurship: A Family’s Journey, Homelessness, Bankruptcy & Bouncing Back | Jim Adams | Leaper Episode 55
Jim Adams is a ‘leaper’ startup dad who shares his roller coaster journey from building businesses, to making millions, to bankruptcy, and all of this with his family as the center focus.
Jim shares the importance of being involved at home, just as much as you are at work; creating a business that is full time and not just a side hustle; creating an atmosphere for your children to get involved; and how being rock bottom opened his eyes to what he really wanted to do, assisting families.
He also tells us how he deals with doubts by focusing on the big picture, knowing the whys, and realizing you can’t control the results, only the efforts. Lastly, his ultimate vision to reform and transform the way marriages and families are done.
- What is one time management tool?
- Online scheduling and a reminder tool
- Manage Health: Scripture, Prayer, Podcast and then the gym
- Book every StartupDad should read on Family/Fatherhood: Point Man; Raising a Modern-Day Knight
- Point Man – Steve Farrar
- Raising a Modern Day Knight – Robert Lewis
- Relationship Success University – Jim and Teresa Adams
- Relationship Success University Podcast
- Family Matters First Podcast
- Preparing For Marriage Book – Jim and Teresa Adams
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE