Corporate Attorney Turned Entrepreneur (Brick & Mortar) | Stephen Furnari | Elite Episode 49
Stephen Furnari is a corporate attorney and the founder of Law Firm Suites, an operator of executive suites for law firms, currently with two locations in New York City. Through its unique peer-based community, Law Firm Suites, has helped dozens of attorneys launch and grow successful law practices, and generates approximately $3 million in legal business for its attorney clients every year.
Stephen Furnari is an ‘Elite’ Startup Dad, who shares his 15 year journey as a corporate attorney who took the “leap” and is now a successful entrepreneur; who generates approximately 3 million in legal business for their attorney clients! But, that’s not all, Stephen is a husband and a father to three girls who are all under the age of seven. And on top of all that, he manages a staff of six.
This Elite Startup Dad expounds on what it means to be a Dad that’s present; taking the leap from his ‘side-hustle’ after being hit hard during an economic recession; the growth of his brick and mortar business; how in three years he was able to replace his salary, and a business owner making sure he is doing the right things.
- What is one time management tool?
- Asana – allows you to assign task
- Personal Habit that attributes to your success? Trustworthiness, building relationships.
- Manage Health: It’s struggle, but I try to eat gluten free and I also try to surf two to three times of week
- Book every StartupDad should read: The E-Myth Revisited
- Book every StartupDad should read regarding Fatherhood/Family: My wife has taken on that responsibility
- Law Firm Suites – Website
- Stephen Furnari – Twitter
- Taking the Big Leap – Stephen Furnari’s Blog
- The E-Myth Revisited – Michael Gerber
- Asana – Time Managment Tool
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE