Building an Insanely Effective Marketing Process for Your Business | Brian Shea | Expert Episode 56
Brian Shea gives business owners systems to do sales & marketing right. He looks at it this way… You can’t build a healthy business when you’re scrambling from task to task.
That’s why he helps you put the sales & marketing systems in place to efficiently land more clients and grow.
Brian Shea is today’s ‘Expert’ guest, who is also the first repeat Startup Dad guest! Brian was first on the Startup Dad podcast back in October 2014, sharing his journey. Today, he is sharing with the startup dad audience how to grow your business by using systems to do sales and marketing right. Here are some of the key points Brian shares in this episode:
- Three steps to focus on: Strategy, Content, and Systems
- Figuring out the right things that you need outsource
- Investing time and money into your business the right way
- How to find a Virtual Assistant
- Spending less time on maybes, and people that are not the right fit
- Managing content- Who is your ideal client, what are their ping points, what are the phases their in, and building a content calendar/strategy
- How to eliminate waste, to free up your time
- Book every StartupDad should read: The Small Business Lifecycle
- The Small Business Lifecycle – Charlie Gilkey
- Infusionsoft – Strategy, Content Systems
- Shea Consulting – Brian Shea
- The Time to Grow – Brian Shea eBook
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE