Building a Business with YouTube (recording every day for 6+yrs) | Lane Fournerat | Leaper Episode 50
Lane Fournerat (AKA LaneVids & TheFunnyrats) is a family of four who have been documenting their lives on YouTube for 6+ years now every day.
They Fournerats believe that families are meant to learn, explore, and be together and they show individuals how to do that in their daily family Vblogs!
Next step for the Fournerats is selling their home, buying and living full-time in an RV, exploring and learning about the world around us.
Lane Fournerat is a ‘leaper’ Dad who shares his Startup six-year journey on how his love of video and being in front of the camera became a family business on YouTube. Lane’s channel centers on his wife, two children, and his startup dad journey.
- What is one time management tool?
- Edit at night
- Manage Health: I go for family walks with my wife and two kids. Also, playing with my kids and eating healthy.
- Book every StartupDad should read: Thirty Days to a Better YouTube Channel & Social Code
- Thirty Days to a Better YouTube Channel – Tim Schmoyer
- The Funnyrats – Lane’s YouTube Channel
- Twitter – Lane Fournerat
- Facebook – Lane Fournerat
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE