Build It On The Side, Until You Are Comfortable To Leap | Wes Schaeffer | Elite Episode 44
Wes Schaeffer is a proud father of 7 and a loving husband to his wife, Shannon.
Wes is an open-mic comedy performer, keynote speaker, Air Force vet, T e d X p r e s e n t e r , a u t h o r , salesman, business owner, and copywriter, Wes is one of the most in-demand and top-rated speakers in his field.
He has influenced the lives of millions through his keynote speeches, podcast, books, training programs, CDs and videos, many of which have been utilized by Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, government agencies, churches, school districts and nonprofits
Wes Schaffer an ‘Elite’ Startup Dad, shares his journey from the “leaper” stage to a successful entrepreneur, who is the most in demand speaker, in his field! But, that’s not all, Wes is husband to Shannon and they have seven children that range from age 18 to 13 months.
This Elite Startup Dad expounds on what it means to build on the side, until you get comfortable to take the leap; pricing your services accordingly, marketing your business without a “plan,” and some of the sacrifices it takes to accomplish your goals.
- What is one time management tool?
- Good ole fashion paper Calendar.
- Manage Health: Make going to the gym a habit even on your off days. “Keep Going!”
- Book every StartupDad should read: Anything by Zig Ziglar you can’t go wrong.
- Zig Ziglar books– Author Page
- TheSalesWhisper – Wes Schaeffer
- Behind The Scenes Podcast Episode – Wes Schaeffer
- Rescue Time
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE