Balance is a LIE! Fumble Forward to Success | Todd Tresidder | Elite Episode 64
Todd graduated from the University of California at Davis with a B.A. in economics and a passion for creating successful businesses. A serial entrepreneur since childhood, Todd went on to build his own wealth as a hedge fund investment manager before “retiring” at 35 to teach others.
Today, he provides advanced investment and retirement planning education at FinancialMentor.Com showing you what works, what doesn’t, and why: based on a depth of proven experience.
Todd Tresidder is an ‘Elite’ startup dad who is a former hedge fund trust investor turned financial mentor. Todd shares with us how he made the move from investor to mentor, and how he does it all with family first.
In this ‘elite’ episode, Todd delves into how he juggles weighing out priorities and tradeoffs; how he tries to find things to say “no” to; how a challenge from his wife challenged him into his business; building a content marketing system on the internet; the key to understanding your target market and how they buy; delivering on the content he serves his customer; defining his avatar; his doubts/fears; the price he has paid to be where he is today; what it truly means to him to be happy; and the struggle of healthcare as an entrepreneur.
- What is your “secret sauce”?
- I am very persistent and strategic.
- What is one personal habit that attributes to your success as a Father, Husband and Entrepreneur?
- You have nothing without your health.
- Book every StartupDad should read on business: Essentialism, How Much Money Do I Need to Retire, Lean Startup
- Essentialism – Greg McKeown
- How Much Do I Need to Retire – Todd Tresidder
- The Lean Startup –
- FinancialMentor.Com – Contact Todd!
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 5 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE