Founded in 2015 by Mike Wienick, CurvedLine is a Growth, Alignment, and Management Consultancy focused on helping organizations and individuals reach and exceed their goals. Mike has a long and successful history in management, marketing, and sales with three successful exits under his belt.
In this episode Mike shares his journey from corporate dad to entrepreneur dad, who recently took the leap. Here are some of the key points you will learn from Mike in this episode:
- The differences between family life before and after taking the leap
- Using your past experiences to build your entrepreneur tool belt
- Creating clear goals and taking the necessary steps to get there
- Validating your business
- Why you need to leap out of your network
- Creating a service out of a problem you’ve experienced
- Generating warm leads through email sequences
- Knowing to cut your ties when an outsource goes bad
- Why you should outsource your weaknesses
- Facing your fears after you take the leap
- Tips to developing your sales process
- Have a CRM
- Making sure your leads have stages
- Make sure to move your leads along
- Managing private health insurance
- What’s your secret sauce? Not afraid to take the jump
- What is one time management tool? I write down notes
- How do you stand out above the noise: Going to network events
- What is a habit that attributes to your success as a Husband, Father and Entrepreneur? I take walks and exercise
- Book every StartupDad should read from an Entrepreneur Perspective: Predictable Revenue, Traction
- Curvedline.co – Contact Mike!
- Predictable Revenue – By Aaron Ross and Marylou Tyler
- Traction – By Gino Wickman
Done For You Tech: Doneforyoutech.com is THE one-stop solution for ALL your online marketing tech headaches. Landing pages, sales pages, webinars… the list goes on and on. Check ‘em all off by heading over to doneforyoutech.com/startupdad and get a FREE sales page designed when you order a new website.
Take Action Join The Journey, Today: Get the latest posts and podcast episodes 3 days/week signup for free, HERE!
Support The Show: Subscribe, Rating & Review HERE
Find out how here: Idea to Launch in 3 Months (weekly Webinar)